Used Kia Rio
Used Kia Rio
The successor of the Kia Pride and Kia Avella, the Kia Rio is a 3-door hatchback that is gaining recognition for its brilliant performance and handling. Features The car, which houses a 1.6-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine, runs on 138 horsepower and has a 123 lb-ft torque. While this doesn’t really sound exceptional, Rio’s purpose makes these very numbers brilliant. At its core, the Kia Rio is a city car, designed to meet the stop-go-stop requirements of intense traffic jams. For this, the car is perfect and very fuel efficient. It has an MPG of 29/37 in the city/highway. The Kia Rio comes in both 3-door and 5-door hatchback, plus as a 4-door sedan. Compact and streamlined, the car looks as cute as a button. In terms of both exterior and interior accouterments, the Kia Rio boasts of state-of-the-art technology like lighting, A/C, entertainment system and steering control. Safety-wise, the Kia Rio has got wonderful crash test ratings and it comes built-in with the best safety features.
Why should you buy a used Kia Rio in New Jersey?
• It's super-affordable A used Kia Rio can be available at prices as low as $9500, depending on the model and usage condition. This makes the car very pocket-friendly.
• It is still as powerful & fuel-efficient The Kia Rio comes built with Idle Stop and Go technology and Active Eco System monitors, which have a very long life. This ensures that your used Kia Rio will still be as powerful and fuel efficient as it was on the day it was assembled.
• It looks brand new The Kia Rio’s interiors are extremely classy to look at and they are quite sturdy and resilient to wear and tear. You’ll still find the interiors as good as new, despite the car having been used for years.
• It’s configurable The best thing about any used car model is how you have the freedom to configure the car to suit your needs. The same is true with the used Kia Rio.
• It may come with a prepaid warranty If your used Kia Rio in New Jersey is still under warranty, then you will definitely be able to benefit from it. You won’t need to pay extra for a new warranty and can use the existing warranty bought by the old owner.