Top 10 Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Programs
If you’re looking to benefit from the purchase of a certified pre-owned vehicle in Old Bridge, Marlboro, or Holmdel, here’s a guide to the top 10 certified pre-owned vehicle programs you can look into.
The model must be five years old or newer with less than 75,000 miles. It includes a 172 point inspection, 3-day/150-mile satisfaction guarantee, $0 deductible, transferrable warranty,12-month/12,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranty, trip interruption protection, as well as a 5-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty (whichever comes first) and courtesy transportation for the life of the 5-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty.
CPO vehicles have the same benefits and conditions described above as part of the GM Certified program.
CPO vehicles need to be no older than six years and have less than 80,000 miles. It includes:
- 172-Point Inspection
- 7-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty coverage
- 12-month/12,000-mile comprehensive warranty from purchase date
- Low APR financing
- Lockout assistance of up to $50 to unlock vehicle doors
- Fuel delivery of up to 2 gallons at no charge
- Travel expense reimbursement for $500 per day for three days in case of vehicle breakdown
- Rental car reimbursement of $30 per day for five days if overnight mechanical repairs are required
- Destination expense assistance of $75 for emergency taxi/shuttle/rental cost.
CPO vehicles from Honda need to be no older than six years and have lesser than 80,000 miles. It includes
- 182-point mechanical and appearance inspection
- 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty
- 12 months/12,000 miles non-powertrain warranty from the original date of warranty expiration or purchase date (if the original warranty has expired)
- Trip interruption protection
- Transferrable warranty
- XM Satellite Radio for three trial months.
Mazda’s CPO vehicles offer the same benefits and require the same conditions as those described above for the Honda and include a 160-point inspection.
CPO vehicles from Hyundai need to be no older than five years and have lesser than 60,000 miles. It includes a 150-point inspection, three free months of SiriusXM radio, the remainder of the original 5-year/60,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, $50 deductible, and trip interruption reimbursement.
CPO vehicles from Kia need to be no older than five years and have lesser than 60,000 miles. It includes a 164 point quality assurance inspection, 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, 24-hour roadside assistance for ten years/unlimited miles from the purchase date, SIRIUS Satellite Radio service for three trial months, towing, rental, and travel breakdown benefits for out of town repairs/expenses.
Mitsubishi CPO vehicles have a 5-year/60,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and a 10-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty with no deductible with cars needing to be less than five years old/60000 miles and pass a 123 point inspection.